Online Workshop Technical Requirements
In order to be able to join our online workshops, please be sure that you have all of the following technical requirements:
- Access to a computer and adequate internet connection to use Zoom. If possible, 1 computer per participant. Please do not use a mobile phone.
- A microphone that is functioning adequately. (Normally the mic built into the computer will be adequate)
- A camera that is functioning adequately. (Normally the camera built into the computer will be adequate)
- A private and quiet room to join the workshop. There will be partner/group practices, so please make sure there will be no noise. Take care that no one enters in/out of the room during the workshop as that may disturb others.
- Ensure that you have assigned your duties/responsibilities to another person so you are free during the workshop.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to make sure of their internet connection/electricity power etc. In the case of failure in power/internet connection, no refunds will be made.